Thursday, March 7, 2013

Those "Gays" are at it again....holding hands in public....who do they think they are???

Gawker.com article link

SO, now that you've eliminated the "real" problem, ridding the shopping mall of those same sex heathens  making sure us "normal" folks can spend our money without being forced to avert both our own eyes and those of our wholesome children....some have called their ability to repeat words, actions and even feelings sponge-like.

What if those homosexuals were on a mission to recruit the next generation of same sex love? The next target of narrow minded, ignorant, classless hatred could be your little guy! The Westfield Galleria in Roseville, California maintains that "persons that violate the code of conduct are asked to leave the property".  SEE, I had a feeling that the spokesmen for the mall would let us know that their employee didn't discriminate so blatantly against homosexuals.  Couples of any gender would be treated EXACTLY the same. 

Ok, let's be honest. I am a hetrosexual male. I have a girlfriend. We have been together for nearly 10 years at this point. There is a HUGE difference between holding hands and "kissing 25 times". I'm 30 years old and while I hold hands with my lady friend nearly everywhere, I couldn't recall the last time we shared more then a quick peck outside the privacy of our own home. I find it inappropriate personally. My personal feeling is that I would be uncomfortable standing in line behind a gay couple whom were sharing a passionate kiss. Sadly, to be 100% honest, while I would be uncomfortable whether it were a man/women or man/man, I would feel more uncomfortable if it were in the same sex situation. I wish I could be enlightened enough to truly feel no bias one way or another, but unfortunately, somewhere deep down, it's there.

Back to the initial story though...if the couple is being honest, and we take the facts at face value....they didn't deserve to be treated that way, no one regardless of sexual preference, race, sex etc does

No comments:

Post a Comment