Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Google +1 is now AVAILABLE!!!

Since Google's new +1 came out today and I use Google for my email, chat, homepage, search engine, photo's with Picasa 3 and pretty much everything else I figured I may as well give it a try so def come find me and follow me and i'll do the same. I'm always looking for people that are interested in sports in general, baseball, football, basketball, hockey, poker, and little bit of boxing and golf when Tiger gets his head back someday, well if he ever does.

Ok, so far I def like the +1 setup, it's very very easy to use, I haven't had any trouble figuring out how to navigate it at all. I already have all my different accounts set up through google services though so they are integrated already. I'm not sure how hard it would be and how long the setup would take to start fresh from the beginning but usually all of the ones I have signed up for with google are very quick. Your homepage is pretty straight forward with a profile you can list everything from schools, email, where you worked previously and present, and the thing I like is you can specify which people can see which parts of your pages and posts. For instance you can +1 things and have just your girlfriend know, or +1 something and have it be public and everyone on the internet could potentially see it. This way your able to pick and choose which pictures are private and public ect. +1 seems to integrate very well with all of google's other programs they have out already which is typical of google, i'm still waiting to see how popular it is because I personally don't really like twitter myself and I don't have a facebook page.

I'm really trying to get the word out about my website and blog so I created a twitter account just for that reason but i'm hoping this does well so that way i'm able to just keep people posted through the +1 forum. I've been trying to do some contests and sports trivia through this blog but have not had enough visits and pageviews yet for it to really take off and from what I can see so far on the +1 it seems like the majority of the people listed so far are from all types of areas and subcategories. I browsed through some topics that i'm interested in and just looked at pictures and went through to check out some people that way and it's def been well received so far from what I can tell.

Let me know what you think of GOOGLE'S NEW +1 IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR MY BLOG OR WEBSITE DEF LET ME KNOW. I'M ALWAYS INTERESTED IN WHAT TYPES OF ITEMS YOU GUYS LIKE SO IF YOU SEE A PICTURE THAT CATCHES YOUR EYE I'D APPRECIATE JUST A QUICK COMMENT SO I KNOW AND SAME WITH THE POSTS. I'd def like to know which ones you guys like so I know what things you want to hear more about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment